6. March 2012 18:19
The Global Marathon For, By and About Women in Engineering and Technology is taking place this week. “The Global Marathon For, By and About Women in Engineering and Technology kicks off on March 5 with a conversation to engage women and women’s engineering and technology organizations. The intent is not just to encourage young women to seek engineering, math, science and technology careers but to advance women in these careers and provide a support network that will keep them engaged.”
I encourage you to attend. It is not only for women who are looking for entry level jobs, but also for women who are looking to make a career shift into technology and engineering. Plus, a great way to network for new business ideas.
Monday, March 5 – Opening Panel of International WIET Executives and North America Program
Tuesday, March 6 – Latin America Program + Food Panel
Wednesday, March 7 – Middle East/Africa Program + Entrepreneurship Panel
Thursday, March 8 – India Program + Energy Panel (International Women’s Day)
Friday, March 9 – China Program + Water Panel
Saturday, March 10 – UK/Europe Program and Closing Panel of International Women’s Organizations
REGISTER for the Marathon
Follow on FACEBOOK
22. September 2011 18:22
WomenSphere kicks off its third global summit tomorrow in New York City. The theme is “Creating the Future”. Over 50 key female speakers will cover a range of topics on leadership, innovation and world impact. If you didn’t get a chance to register, you can view the content online, such as the unique womensphere web series.
Topics tomorrow will include:
Advancing Women’s Leadership: Strategy and Skills for the Leaders of Tomorrow
• Leadership & Management: Accelerating women’s advancement in companies and boards
• Finance & Investment: Navigating economic transformation in Europe, US, emerging markets
• Innovation: Success models of innovations in science and technology
• Entrepreneurship & Ownership: Strategic business development for entrepreneurial leaders
Success: New Opportunities, Models & Practices in a Changing World
• Leadership & Management: Developing high performance leadership in complex organizations
• Finance & Investment: Private equity & venture capital - new models & new opportunities
• Innovation: New ventures and innovations for sustainability
• Entrepreneurship & Ownership: Models of successful entrepreneurship and social enterprise
21st Century Challenges and Innovative Solutions
• Leadership & Management: New models of corporate social responsibility & social innovation
• Finance & Investment: Managing risks and capitalizing on opportunities in the 21st century
• Innovation: Evolving opportunities from advances in media, social media, and mobile platforms
• Entrepreneurship & Ownership: From concept to market: Successful launches and expansion
7. March 2011 12:53
This year, Microsoft brings something new to Tech·Ed especially for our female peers in the IT industry!
IT is an industry that is perceived as male dominated. As more and more women join the IT workforce, not only are we eroding this misconception but we are also influencing business policy and making IT an attractive choice, paving the way for more women to join the industry.
Attend this free, fun-filled and informative Lunch on the second day of Tech·Ed where you will network with and partake in interesting discussions with our female Tech·Ed speakers and Microsoft Executives who will share insights into:
• Successful Career Development Strategies for Women in IT
• Maintaining a Healthy and Sustainable Work/Life Balance
When: Wednesday March 9th, 2011
Where: Dubai Rooms, Level 1
Time: 12:45 to 14:00
Keynote & Moderation By:
Panel comprised of Tech·Ed Female Technology Experts
THIS EVENT IS BY EXCLUSIVE INVITATION FOR TECH·ED REGISTRANTS ONLY. IF NOT YET REGISTERED FOR TECH·ED, PLEASE VISIT: WWW.TECHED.AE TO REGISTER TODAY.
If you prefer not to receive future promotional e-mails from Microsoft Gulf, go here to unsubscribe Microsoft respects your privacy. Privacy statement © 2011 Microsoft Corporation. All right reserved.